Friday, March 28, 2014

I have a new girlfriend!

Yep. What the title says. It was completely unexpected and I wasn't looking at all, but a beautiful woman leapt into my heart through my eyes and my skin and I fell for her, hard.

This is apropos of nothing, other than, I suppose: be sober + be body-confident + be clear-headed + be awake + be able to actually leave my room and go out and socialize + don't be a flaky asshole = hit the happiness jackpot, sometimes.

I successfully applied for Medicaid and have filled out my FAFSA, and am adopting a dog very soon and getting my Basic Group Fitness certification even sooner. So big adulty things like getting my own health insurance, going back to school, becoming more employable, and willingly taking on responsibilities are happening with a lot greater ease than I ever imagined.

My mental health is excellent right now. And hopefully it is not done getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment