Wednesday, October 10, 2012

It Hasn't Fallen Through Yet


Residential, residential, residential, residential, residential. Oh my God, residential.


It's still happening. My labs are Oct. 15.

I'm going to shoot for an admission weight of 160 lbs (BMI 22.9), and ask for help to maintain that weight through treatment. Mine is an excessive ED rather than a restrictive ED, so weight gain is as much a negative symptom for me as weight loss, and wanting to maintain at 160 lbs at 5'10" is not unreasonable at all. I'll probably even lose a little without trying because I'll be on a sane amount of solid calories with no alcohol.


(P.S. I've lost eight pounds since I decided to quit food cold turkey eighteen days ago. I've just gotta lose two more before Oct. 15 -- four and a half days from now, when I get my official admission weight -- to have that official admission weight be 160.)

No comments:

Post a Comment