Wednesday, May 8, 2013

New career direction.

I'm still a mathematics educator. I'm taking my Massachusetts teaching certification tests and doing my tutoring and working at my computer camp.

HOWEVER. I also decided today/yesterday to Just Go For It and start a side career out of mental health and addiction education/life coaching and motivational speaking for addiction and mood disorders. Hopefully by the time I've made a little more money teaching, my new YouTube series The Crazy Addict, my Twitter @addictednomore, and my general Internet presence will have sufficiently grown so that I can invest in a domain, a podcast, and a professional life coaching office in Boston to grow my business.

This should keep me busy and feeling a little better about myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment