Tuesday, September 10, 2013

CCCE/Other Man

I am pathetic. It's not an opinion, it's a fact. Apart from any subjective connotations the word has picked up, lexicographically it just means "full of pathos." I don't have a stupidridiculous amount of pathos, but I definitely have more than I'd like.

Especially when it comes to men. My sexuality is weird; I don't bother with any labels more specific than "queer" because no label more specific than that applies to me. I am physically attracted to women, but romantically attracted to men. That's why I can sleep with all the ladies I want and never have the problem of getting emotionally attached. (Makes me sound like a womanizer... I guess I am one <_<) But I am constantly falling for guys, thinking about them too much, obsessing, worrying I've done or said something wrong. Trying to prevent doing or saying something wrong. Trying to avoid racking up resentment, so a lovely gentleman who'd make a wonderful friend suddenly wonders why I'm giving him the silent treatment, avoiding his eyes, trying to prove that I'm not needy or clingy but am strong and independent and not really hanging on his every breath.

Dear God I hope he dances with me tomorrow night. It's far more likely than starving for long enough to forget about him until one of us dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment