Monday, March 10, 2014

Playing With Your Food For Grown-Ups

(I'm partially x-posting from my MPP in PS, so for any PSers reading this, sorry for the redundancy!)

I relapsed again a few days ago, and decided to give habit-switching another shot. Instead of getting high on alcohol, I am going to get high on calorie restriction. Does this mean my ED is back? Well, as long as I stay in the driver's seat, the answer is NO. I'm just having a bit of sober fun.


I found an old tag called "30 days of thin," and I'm going to give it a go. It started off as a 'healthy weight loss' tag but of course it got co-opted and corrupted. The idea is to answer one trigger question per day for thirty days. The first and last questions are "what are your stats?" and "what are your stats now?" so it's meant to be done as a companion to a pro-ana diet, in which hopefully you'd lose some weight in the thirty days and have success to report at the end. I'm not going to follow a particular diet, but I'm just going to keep my calories under 1000 per day.

So, Day One:
30 - the almond milk in my coffee throughout the course of the day
60 - six almonds
72 - apple
448 - eight shrimp gyoza
60 - sesame oil
15 - low sodium soy sauce

60 - honey in my tea
Total: 745


Question: what are your stats?

Height: 5'10"
HW: 170 (BMI 24.4)
LW: 138.5 (BMI 19.9)
CW: 164.6 (BMI 23.6)
...and I don't have any other stats 'cause I don't take measurements.

Within the first ten days, I am going to get under 161 lbs. That's "GW1", if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment